Managed SecurityWe provide a comprehensive endpoint security solution to combat cybersecurity, ransomware, malware, and viruses with our AI driven Managed Endpoint Detection and Response offering.
The best way to manage today’s security and cyber security threats
Security used to be simpler. You installed anti-virus (AV) solutions, trained employees not to click on unknown links, and kept software and websites up to date.
AV solutions have done a great job of helping to keep small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) safe for many years. However, the threat patterns are changing, and SMBs need a different type of protection to combat these increasingly sophisticated, severe attacks.
Here’s why: AV solutions rely on signatures (think of a digital fingerprint) to detect threats, but the latest threats don’t use signatures and can slip through and enter your company’s networks undetected.
82% of SMBs say they have experienced a cyber attack that their AV systems didn’t catch.
Why is Managed Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) the best choice now for your IT security and business continuity?
How Managed EDR Benefits You
- Protect your business from ransom-ware attacks
- Gain peace of mind by using Managed EDR to roll back any device to their pre-threat state. Click and restore infected machines to a fully productive state, no matter which strain of ransom-ware is holding them hostage. There’s no need to pay expensive ransoms to cyber-attackers. Our Managed EDR service pays for itself by keeping you safe and secure.
- Increase employee productivity
- Eliminate threats that outwit traditional AV solutions and maintain faster device performance, creating fewer distractions that eat into employee productivity.
- Let the experts manage it for you.
- Don’t spend time trying to support and manage your systems and security. Focus on running and growing your business, with ongoing support from your managed services provider.